AnnChuangCrafts

AnnChuangCrafts

2017-11-08

Altered Bottle tutorial

Hello everyone and thanks for stopping by today.
I've got a quick tutorial for you on how I made my project for our current challenge : Autumn with the added twist Leaves. Enjoy!

圖像裡可能有文字

This is what my project looked like:


Step 1 : I started by preparing the surface with a couple of coats of white gesso, then added Inka Gold.

Step 2 : I used Perfect Pearls in my homemade glimmer spray to add a pretty layer of shimmer to kraft paper then crumpled the kraft paper to add some texture.


Step 3:  I decorated the bottle with kraft paper and a torn strip of fabric, all glued in place then I tied around some string.


Step 4 : I stamped the leaves using Versa Mark Ink Pad then hot embossing with gold embossing powder. Painted the leaves with Color Burst powders.


Step 5 : Glued the leaves on the fabric and decorated with button and charm.



Thanks so much for stopping by and hope this inspires you to join in our November Challenge.  I can't wait to see what you create. Please make sure you head over to the  MIXED MEDIA MOJO CHALLENGES  and see all the wonderful projects the Design Team have created to show you! 

Hugs & Love


Ann




沒有留言:

張貼留言

Thanks so much for stopping !