AnnChuangCrafts

AnnChuangCrafts

2017-03-05

FOREVER

Hi everyone,
What a fun time I've had this week playing with my new Distress Oxide pads! I love the oxidized effect when spraying it with water.


I putting Distress Oxide Inks and water on a craft sheet and pressing tag into it. I then would heat set, spritz with water, heat set and repeat. Then I stamping the Wildflowers with Distress Oxide Inks iced spruce. My Wildflower and sentiment die cuts were cutted from black and layer the sentiment over kraftpaper.

Thanks so much for stopping by & have a nice day!
Until Next Time,
Hugs & Love,



Ann






Supplies:






Proud to enter my tag into the following challenges:
Simon Says Wednesday : Tag You’re It
Challenge Up Your Life #61 Letters
Sweet Stampin No Designer Paper
A Perfect Time To Craft Open Challenge #03
Country View Crafts' Challenge March - Inspired by Tim Holtz

11 則留言:

  1. A gorgeous tag, thanks for joining us at Allsorts, xxx

    回覆刪除
  2. Your Tag is just super gorgeous. Nice work.
    Thank you for sharing with us over here at "A Perfect Time To Craft" and best of luck with your entry.

    Annette DT for http://aperfecttimetocraft.blogspot.com.au/

    回覆刪除
  3. A pretty tag Ann. Thank you for sharing with us over here at "A Perfect Time To Craft" and best of luck with your entry.

    Mary DT for http://aperfecttimetocraft.blogspot.com.au/...

    回覆刪除
  4. Ann, this is beautiful, truly beautiful. I love your gorgeous take on our 'No Designer Paper' challenge this week. Thanks so much for sharing your fabulous tag with us, it's utterly perfect for this challenge. See you again soon I hope. Hugs, Wends xoxo Sweet Stampin' DT

    回覆刪除
    回覆
    1. Ann, this is a beautiful tag. I purchased a couple of Oxide Distress Pads but haven't had the time to check out any tutorials. I am truly inspired by your tag. Thank you for sharing your work with us at Eclectic Ellapu, good luck in the challenge.

      刪除
  5. What a gorgeous tag. I'm eagerly waiting for my pads to arrive. Yourine results are fabulous and perfect for our inspired by Tim Holtz challenge over at Country View x
    Jane DT

    回覆刪除
  6. Such a pretty project! Thank you for entering our challenge at Allsorts with your creation.

    回覆刪除
  7. Ann, your tag is gorgeous! I love the black silhouetted flowers on your beautiful background!
    Jackie ")

    回覆刪除
  8. very nice, Thank you for sharing with us over here at "A Perfect Time To Craft" and best of luck with your entry.
    Bye,
    Ine DT for: http://aperfecttimetocraft.blogspot.nl/
    http://creaine-cards.blogspot.nl/

    回覆刪除
  9. Fantastic tag ! Thank you so much for playing along with us over at Country View Challenges ! Corrie x

    回覆刪除
  10. Gorgeous tag Ann, thanks for joining in the fun over at The Artistic Stamper - Debs DT

    回覆刪除

Thanks so much for stopping !