AnnChuangCrafts

AnnChuangCrafts

2015-07-13

Throwback Thursday Challenge #11

Hi everyone!
I'm playing in Stamping with Bibiana's Throwback Thursday Challenge #11! The theme is "Any Shaped Card".  I'm reviving a birthday card  that I created back in May 2014. The original post is HERE. This card is for my best friend! She is facing a life dilemma now. I sincerely pray for her safe ride out the storm.


Most challenges don't allow back-linking but that's what this one is all about. It's a great chance to revive and aftertaste a past project that I love! 
Thanks so much for stopping by!
Until Next Time,
Hugs & Love,

Ann

2 則留言:

  1. Q linda tarjeta de cumpleaños el digi esta precioso!!!
    http://centellazul68.blogspot.mx/2015/07/throwback-thursday-challenge-11.html

    回覆刪除
  2. hello Ann: thank you so much for participating at my #TBT Throwback Thursday challenge # 11! great to have you on board!
    Your card is so cute and love the background! hope your friend will cherish it !
    hope to see you again playing
    hugs from california
    bibiana

    回覆刪除

Thanks so much for stopping !