AnnChuangCrafts

AnnChuangCrafts

2015-07-19

thanks

Hi everyone,
I have rested for a while,so I forced myself to try a new technique using Faber Castell Gelatos that I have ever seen at YouTube.


I emboss a graphic pattern on black cardstock. Color raised areas with metallic gelato and rub over with a piece of sponge to blend. Very sparkly background! Hope you like it and try this fun technique with me.
Thanks so much for stopping by & have a great rest of the day!
Until Next Time,
Hugs & Love

Ann


Supplies:
  • Stamp : Ryn Tanaka Spirals and Leaves UM-L2
  • Die-cut : Technique Tuesday Say It - Thanks
  • Embossing Folder : Lifestyle Crafts EF0015
  • Faber-Castell Gelatos
  • XYRON Sticker Maker
  • Archival jet black

Proud to enter my card into the following challenges:

6 則留言:

  1. Sweet shimmery background! Lovely design! Pretty card! Thanks for playing along with the Anything Goes Challenge at Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge!

    回覆刪除
  2. Fabulous card . Love colors. Thanks for sharing with us at Creative Moments Challenge, Agnieszka DT

    回覆刪除
  3. Great card, I love the texture you can see on it, lovely colour too!

    Thank you for joining us at the Alphabet Challenge Blog, I hope you will join us again!

    Sheena
    xxx

    回覆刪除
  4. A really elegant card - love the embossing.

    Thanks for joining us at the Alphabet Challenge.

    Helen x

    回覆刪除
  5. Happy you're with us in the TIMI challenge from the Craft Stamper. Gorgeous project!
    xxx Ellie Knol xxx

    回覆刪除
  6. Nice design .... love the embossed background. Thank you for joining in with the Craft Stamper Challenge ...... good luck! Linda xx

    回覆刪除

Thanks so much for stopping !